It is God’s will to my delight and sense of achievement that my one year old baby Blog ENVIUS THOUGHTS in https://nvsr.wordpress.com has earned a large number of Views more than 33000 and visitors numbering 23000.
One of my esteemed viewers by name Mr.OKR Sivanganam, daily shares the post with his Face Book friends along with his views on the post and the viewers may remember that I consolidate the views and post the same in the Blog periodically as a Sunday Story under the caption “VIEWER’S VIEW on ENVIUS THOUGHTS” in parts.
There are a few other visitors who share their thoughts on the post almost daily through Face Book and once I have consolidated and published again as a Sunday Story.
There is a friend of mine unknown and unseen, by name Rajeev Jha from Bhagalpur who almost on a daily basis sends his voice through Face Book which I am sharing with you today.
Mr. Rajeev Jha from Bhagalpur.
(1). The task performed by Maharshi was to reopen the direct path of Self-enquiry which had become too arduous for our spiritually dark age.
Nice note, Sir.
(2). “Well planned is half done.
(3). Happy Birthday to the blog, Sir. Very Informative and clear.
(4). The statement “Aham Brahmasmi” is both a postulation on the state of Brahman at an intellectual level and an expression of an enlightened yogi in a state of self-realization. The first comes out of an insight through study that “I am” is the state of “Brahman”. The second comes out of an inner experience that “I am indeed none other than Brahman”. One is a philosophical insight gained through vichara and the other an awareness experienced in a transcendental state of samadhi or union.Nice note.
(5) “Ocean of Nectar, Full of Grace,
Engulfing the universe in Thy Splendor!
O Arunachala, the Supreme Itself!
be Thou the Sun
and open the lotus of my heart in Bliss.”
(6). Maharshi gave his approval to a variety of paths and practices, also recommended self-enquiry as the principal means to remove ignorance and abide in Self-awareness, together with bhakti or surrender to the Self. Nice notes, Sir.
(7). A real path for a true Sadhaka, ‘who is interested in listening to discourses by Sadguru.
(8). Self-enquiry can also be seen as self-abiding.
Mukti is the total destruction of the aham-kara of the mama-kara.”
Am I on right path?
(9) The great glory of Arunachala and power of absolute awareness by Bhagvaan.
(10). One of the critical elements for a culture of peace is social justice ~ nice topic, Sir.
(11) Yes, noble thoughts are coming to us through your notes, Sir.
(12) The Guru really works from within, helps the man to see his mistakes and guides him in the right path until he realizes the Self within.
(13) “For knowing That which is
There is no other knower.
Hence Being is Awareness;
And we are all Awareness.”
(14) “O Lord of all celestial beings ! I yearn to know that path of supreme wisdom and the code of conduct by adopting which one can get liberation, so that all humanity may attain salvation. I request you to enlighten me on them, out of your grace.”
(15) Very innovative, thoughtful, vivid contents covered, Sir.
(16) Let us celebrate the occasion to draw attention to the unique value of radio, which remains the medium to reach the widest audience and is currently taking up new technological forms and devices. · February 13 at 6:52am
(17) शुक्लां ब्रह्मविचार सार परमामाद्यां जगद्व्यापिनीं
हस्ते स्फटिकमालिकां विदधतीं पद्मासने संस्थिताम्
वन्दे तां परमेश्वरीं भगवतीं बुद्धिप्रदां शारदाम्॥”
Hastē sphaṭikamālikāṁ vidadhatīṁ padmāsanē sansthitām
Vande tāṁ paramēśvarīṁ bhagavatīṁ bud’dhipradāṁ śāradām ॥”Nice note for Vasant Panchami, Sir.Nice note for Vasant Panchami, Sir.
(18) “Of all the thoughts that rise in the mind, the thought ‘I’ is the first thought.”
Perhaps this quotation was given by the great Maharshi. · February 8 at 7:28am
(19) Cartoons can convey a message far more quickly than a written notice. Good topic, Sir. · February 7 at 7:22am
(20) Colors of emotions flow in harmony,
as they spread across the sky in unity…”
Nice poem, Sir
(21) “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. Optimism is the foundation of courage.”
(22) A man said to the Buddha, “I want Happiness.”
Buddha said, first remove “I”, that’s ego,
then remove “want”, that’s DESIRE.
See now you are left with only Happiness.
- February 3 at 8:15am
(23) “Make we mirth
For Christ’s birth,
And sing we yule till Candlemas.
On the xl Day came Mary mild,
Unto the temple with her child,
To show her clean that never was defiled,
And therewith endeth Christmas.”
- February 2 at 7:30am
(24) Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to search for it there, and to be guided by truth as one sees it. But no one has a right to coerce others to act according to his own view of truth. · February 1 at 5:23
(25) Sir, your effort enhances intrinsic motivation and a desire to learn a topic due to its inherent interests, for self-fulfillment, enjoyment and to achieve a mastery of the subject.
(26) “Arise, awake and stop not until you reach your goal.”
- January 31 at 8:43am
(27) We pay homage to Mahatma Gandhi and all the martyrs who suffered and died for the freedom, welfare, and progress of the country, today. January 30 at 7:49am
(28) Sir, if we realize at a deep level that life is impermanent and that there’s nothing we can do to get around this fact, we truly will be better off. We must flow with life, adjust to change well, and realize, Nothing that I have in this world is a guarantee. Impermanence is an undeniable and inescapable fact of human existence from which nothing that belongs to this earth is ever free. A good note written, Sir. January 28 at 7:34am
(29) भारत के गणतंत्र का, सारे जग में मान ;
दशकों से खिल रही, उसकी अद्भुत शान ;
सब धर्मों को देकर मान रचा गया इतिहास ;
इसीलिए हर देशवासी को इसमें है विश्वास !
The Republic of India, in the whole world value;
For decades, lively, wonderful; his majesty
All religions to value; history was made
So to all countrymen is confidence!
January 27 at 5:43am
(30) Indelibly impressive, Sir. January 26 at 8:02am
(31) Justice, Liberty, Equality, Fraternity,
May our dream of a new tomorrow come true for us, Happy Republic Day.
- January 26 at 7:26am
(32) Non-killing means ahimsa – Our doctrine holding that all forms of life are sacred and urging the avoidance of violence – really a good note. January 25 at 7:34am
(33) Nice, Sir. Your words and style are your most cherished assets.
January 24 at 7:21am
(34) Nationalism is inspired by the highest ideals of the human race, satyam [the truth], shivam [the God], sundaram [the beautiful].- One of the greatest thinker and freedom fighter Netaji.
- January 23 at 4:56am
(35) jeevan ka ek pahlu hai janma aur dusra hai mrityu. Janma ke saath mrityu ka ananya sambandh hai. jis kshan paida hue usi kshan se mrityu ki yaatra prarambh ho jaati hai. “Jaatasya hi dhruvo mrityu” – jiska bhi janma hota hai uski mrityu nishchit hai.
- December 28, 2015 at 7:36am
- (36) Dayanand Saraswati, a prominent Hindu religious leader and a Vedic scholar was the first Indian to voice his right for freedom of India from British rule in 1876. A highly intelligent and rational personality, he was way ahead of his times.
Nice article, Sir.
- (37)The Spelling is an important part of literacy. To be educated or to get a good job or to do something as basic as reading and writing one need to be literate. Literacy is very important and unfortunately in poorer countries many people won’t get the chance to learn due to unavailability of trained teachers, textbooks and not enough involvement in children’s education. This day creates awareness towards literacy. Nice topic, Sir.
Thanks in millions Rajeevji for your regular views and voice.
(to be continued)
N V Subbaraman on his computer for his Blog ENVIUS THOUGHTS
With 25 views of today , total view score crosses 33000 on the 373rd day of ENVIUS THOUGHTS and 407th post. My heartful gratitude to all my esteemed viewers from 188 countries. Kindly continue your support.