Photo by G.Srivalli
My beloved father used to advise us on all possible occasions that we must be doing something extraordinary in the world that will have a positive impact on the society!
This has been working in mind right from childhood and a stage has come at the age o0f 78+ to assess whether we I could come any where near my father’s advice.
I thought of sharing my thoughts on this subject with my esteemed viewers and the result is REMINDING REWARDS!
What are the REWARDS and what do they REMIND? Here is a list of awards God has blessed me with through several organizations and individuals connected:
LIST OF AWARDS
- Michel Madhusudhan Award, Kolkatta
- Admirable Achiever Award by United Writers Associaton of India Chennai.
- Fellowship of the United Writers’ Association of India, Chennai.
- NTR All India National Admirable Achievers Award,2018- Nellore
- Moziyaakkach chemmal saadhanaiyaaLar Award-by South India Social Cultural Academy, Chennai
- SEVA RATHNA by Kanchi Mutt, Kanchipuram.
- National Symposium of Poets 2019 Memento by AIR Chennai
- Award from National Book of Records.
- Award Asia Pacific Book of Records 2017
- Thamiz Thonral Award from Solaik kuyilkaL, Chennai.
. 11. Winged Word Award of International Socio-Literary Foundation from Mangalore
12.Best Poet of the Year 2003 –Poets International, Bangalore.
13. Membership of the “International Writers Association” USA
14.“THIRUKKURAL NGAAYIRU” TYhiruvalluvar Vaazviyal Neri Sangam, Chennai
15.“Sirandha Manidha Neyar virudhu” –Karunaik karangaL, Chennai
16. Word press University’s LEIBSTER AWARD
17. Word press University’s Versatile Blogger Award.
18. World Records University UK ‘s Doctorate.
19. ARIVUK KALANJIYAM Award by MTS Academy, Chennai
20. Flamingo Award 2016 from Sulur Peta, AP
21. Flamingo Poetry Festival 2019 Certificate, Nellore
22. National Insurance Academy Pune 1998
23. INTHAMIZ INIYAR AWARD, Solaip pathippagam, Chennai.
24. KAVI MUKIL Award 2011, Solaip pathippagam, Chennai
25. Certificate from Amravati Poetic Prism 2016 Vijayawada,AP
26. World Academy of Arts and Culture certificate 2007, Chennai
27. Ilakkiyach ChudaroLi 2018, Chennai
28. Ilakkiyath thenral 2018, Chennai
29. Writers Forum Ranchi 1995,
30. Kavich chudaroLi 2017, Chennai.
31.Sindhanaich chirpi, Chennai
32. Kavi Nilavu, Chennai
33. Natchaththirak kavi, 2018, Chennai.
34. THANJAVOORIN PERUMAIK KURIYAVAR 2018-Ilakkiyaccholai, Chennai
35. 11th International Poetry Festival Certificate 2018, Guntur
36. Pongal Award 2019, Ilakkiyach cholai , Chennai
37. Kavimaamani- Kabilar Muthamiz sangam, Thirukkoyilur 2019.
38. World Union of Poets Italy Hon. Member of the WPU-Italy.2019.
39. Madurai Thisradwani Award 2013 for Translation of Pancha Rathna Keerthanas to Tamil from Telugu, Madurai
40. Jayendra Saraswathi Award 2013,
41. Kavich chigaram 2019, Chennai
42. “NEYA SUDAROLI” award, Kavi Oviya in May 2019.
43. ”விடுதலைக் கவிஞர்” 17/5/19 அனைத்துலக தமிழ் மன்றம்
44. Kannadasan Award-16.6.19 iLAKKIYACCHOLAI
45. National Icon Award from the Global Records and Research Foundation
I will be doing injustice to the Organizations and individuals if I discuss how far I deserve these Rewards as they are all great in their own way and have not given the rewards casually or just like that for fun. They have their consideration before deciding on the reward and to whom they are given.
Just an ordinary Mathematics graduate of 1961 through Alagappa College affiliated to Madras University and employed in premier Life Insurance Corporation of India for four decades and more- nothing to do with literature! But almost all the above rewards are for literary achievements only! That looks a paradox!
God’s grace propelled an urge in me and in deference to my father’s constant motivation to achieve something in life I put up my efforts and the result is seen in the above rewards.
செயற்கரிய செய்வார் பெரியர்; சிறியர்
செயற்கரிய செய்கலா தார் (குறள் 26)
The small the path of ease pursue
The great achieve things rare to do (KuraL 26)
I used to say that Thiruvalluvar from his heavenly abode guide me ever and takes me by his hand once I step out of my home and bring me back safe and sound along with Barathiyar and Mahatma Gandhi! In conjunction with my father’s dinning, I put in my efforts in the literary field and by HIS grace, I could achieve something and the lst furnished above is a proof.
BUT THEN……………………………….These REWARDS are constantly REMINDING me not to feel great and take rest but go on with your efforts.
Yes that is how I would say about my Blog ENVIUS THOUGHTS in https://nvsr.wordpress.com which is today 1594 days old with 1637 posts- without a day’s break since 25th February 2015! This Blog has earned me a place of HONOR in the ASIA-PACIFIC BOOK OF RECORDS which in turn has made the WORLD RECORDS UNIVERSITY UK to offer me an honorary Doctorate.
The NATIONAL ICON Reward by the GLOBAL RECORD AND RESEARCH FOUNDATION is based on the Blog crossing TWO LAKH VIEWS from more than 200 countries in the world! This constantly reminds me to continue a post every day without fail ‘as long as possible’! – of course “as long as possible” is a million dollar question!
Writing a poem every day from Monday to Saturday and a Sunday story for every Sunday quite a drain on my mind and body. But these REMINDING REWARDS make me not to look back but proceed with my work –doing as a duty- leaving the fruit for God to decide. BUT DUTY IS OF COURSE A PLEASURE!
Well my dear viewers-sufficient I believe for the week. More than TWO LAKH VIEWS of the Blog, REMINDING REWARDS will give me strength sufficient to think and write every day without fail with God’s GRACE AND BLESSINGS!
My only request and appeal to all my esteemed viewers is only to give me your honest feedback on the Blog and if you feel either the lay out, topics, contents, method will make you more at ease in viewing, definitely I will improve my style. After all a writer, a poet or a singer only needs his admirers to be at ease and comfort and enjoy. Be free to send your kind feedback. We shall meet tomorrow and till then may GOD BE WITH YOU! GOOD BYE!
REMINDER OF REWARDS
COME WHAT MAY! CONTINUE YOUR LITERARY ACTIVITIES TO DO AND ACHIEVE SOMETHING GREAT AND YOUR BELOVED FATHER FROM HIS HEAVENLY ABODE WILL ENJOY AND CONTINUE HIS BLESSINGS TO YOU.
GOD ALWAYS STANDS BY THE SIDE OF THE TRUE, SINCERE AND HONEST WORKERS WHEREVER THEY ARE AND WORKING.
REWARDS OR NO REWARDS, WORK CONSCIENTIOUSLY -“ACTION IS THY DUTY-FRUIT IS NOT THY CONCERN” LORD KRISHNA’S DIVINE WORDS. WHAT HE TOLD ARJUNA EQUALLY APPLIES TO ALL ON EARTH!
Photo by S. Nivetha.