Nineteenth May Today historically significant in FIVE ways- great day indeed!
History is not created in a day! But, a day can bring many changes in history. Following are five historical events that happened this day and changed the future course of the world.
1. In the year 1802, Napoleon Bonaparte founded Legion of Honour, the reputed French order. The famous Indian to have received it includes JRD Tata, Satyajit Ray, Amitabh Bachchan, and most recently Shah Rukh Khan.
2. In the year 1904, Father of Indian Industry, Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata passed away. The pioneer industrialist founded the Tata Group.
3. In the year 1926, American inventor Thomas Alva Edison for the first time spoke on a radio.
4. In the year 1954, Government of India constituted national film board and also took the decision that a film production bureau as well as a film institute will be established.
5. In the year 1995, Balamurali Ambati, the Indian American child prodigy entered his name on Guinness Book of World Records as the youngest doctor in the world at the age of 17.
Dr. Balamurali Ambati- youngest Medical Doctor at age 17!