An ardent viewer Mr. A RAMAKRISHNAN honoring the Blogger with a shawl.- Photoed by S. Nivetha
TALE IS A TALE and the teller is a teller! Normally it will be a Sunday Story in ENVIUS THOUGHTS but today it is SATURDAY STORY!
Time and tide waits for none it is said; but tide waits for full moon to blossom to show its beauty in depth!
Time goes on and on, on and on for eternity! Eternity to eternity! It looks February twenty fifth two thousand and fifteen was just yesterday- but it was 1649 days ago! ENVIUS THOUGHTS took birth on 25th February 2015 with its FIRST POST “MY TRYST WITH LIC” and today on 06th June it is SIXTEEN HUNDRD AND FIFTIETH post! Post for a TALE- TALE OF A BLOGGER 33”! (33X50=1650)
As any other writer, I write for my satisfaction. When they are found to be useful to the viewers through my Blog ENVIUS THOUGHTS in https://nvsr.wordpress.com, I am indeed delighted and am motivated to proceed further and further, farther and farther! One measurement of my viewers is obviously the overall number of views. Though I am a little uncomfortable that the daily views is a little dwindled from what it was earlier, I do realize my helplessness in this regard except constantly thinking of how the Blog can be made more interesting.
I am a little sensitive to the daily number of this Blog’s view and overall as I feel it is the measure of viewers’ estimate of the quality of the Blog and hence I feel a little apprehensive whether the Blog is losing its sheen. Except the caption change, this is the continuation of the TALES –every fiftieth post- and in that way this is 32nd TALE OF THE BLOGGER!
Let us have a look at the overall views since the last Tale 32 Caption changed as “TODAY IT IS 1600th” on 19th May 2019..
19/05/2019 11539th day 1600th post 1,98,161
29/05/2019 1569th day 1611th post 1,99,000
11/06/2019 1582nd day 1624th post 2,00,000
24/06/2019 1595th day 1638th post 2,01, 000
05/07/2019 1606th day 1649th post 2,02,000
A landmark achievement was crossing the overall views of TWO LAKS on 11th June! I was indeed thrilled to receive NATIONAL ICON Award from the GLOBAL RECORDS AND RESEARCH FOUNDATION in appreciation of the Blog ENVIUS THOUGHTS for crossing two lac views!
Since 19th May, I attended a few Poets Meets in Chennai. That I received Kannadasan Award from the hands of the son of KAVINGAR KANNADASAN 0n 16th June in an impressive function organized by ILAKKIYACHOLAI will ever remain green in my memories.
So far the rewards obtained are listed below for the kind information of my esteemed viewers:
LIST OF AWARDS
- Michel Madhusudhan Award, Kolkatta
- Admirable Achiever Award by United Writers Associaion of India Chennai.
- Fellowship of the United Writersw Association of India, Chennai.
- NTR All India National Admirable Achivers Award,2018- Nellore
- Moziyaakkach chemmal saadhanaiyaaLar Award-by South India Social Cultural Academy, Chennai
- SEVA RATHNA by Kanchi Mutt, Kanchipuram.
- National Symposium of Poets 2019 Memento by AIR Chennai
- Award from National Book of Records.
- Award Asia Pacific Book of Records 2017
- Thamiz Thonral Award from Solaik kuyilkaL, Chennai.
. 11. Winged Word Award of International Socio-Literary Foundation from Mangalore
- Best Poet of the Year 2003 –Poets International, Bangalore.
- Membership of the “International Writers Association” USA
- “THIRUKKURAL NGAAYIRU” TYhiruvalluvar Vaazviyal Neri Sangam, Chennai
- “Sirandha Manidha Neyar virudhu” –Karunaik karangkaL, Chennai
- WordPress University’s LEIBSTER AWARD
- WordPress University’s Versatile Blogger Award.
- World Records University UK ‘s Doctorate.
- ARIVUK KALANJIYAM Award by MTS Academy, Chennai
- Flamingo Award 2016 from Sulur Peta, AP
- Flamingo Poetry Festival 2019 Certificate, Nellore
- National Insurance Academy Pune 1998
- INTHAMIZ INIYAR AWARD, Solaip pathippagam, Chennai.
- KAVI MUKIL Award 2011, Solaip pathippagam, Chennai
- Certificate from Amaravathi Poetic Prism 2016 Vijayawada,AP
- World Academy of Arts and Culture certificate 2007, Chennai
- Ilakkiyach ChudaroLi 2018, Chennai
- Ilakkiyath thenral 2018, Chennai
- Writers Forum Ranchi 1995,
- Kavich chudaroLi 2017, Chennai.
- Sindhanaich chirpi, Chennai
- Kavi Nilavu, Chennai
- Natchaththirak kavi, 2018, Chennai.
- THANJAVOORIN PERUMAIK KURIYAVAR 2018-Ilakkiyaccholai, Chennai
- 11th International Poetry Festival Certificate 2018, Guntur
- Pongal Award 2019, Ilakkiyach cholai , Chennai
- Kavimaamani- Kabilar Muthamiz sangam, Thirukkoyilur 2019.
- World Union of Poets Italy Hon. Member of the WPU-Italy.2019.
- Madurai Thisradwani Award 2013 for Translation of Pancha Rathna Keerthanas to Tamil from Telugu, Madurai
- Jayendra Saraswathi Award 2013,
- Kavich chigaram 2019, Chennai
- “NEYA SUDAROLI” award, Kavi Oviya in May 2019.
- ”விடுதலைக் கவிஞர்” 17/5/19 அனைத்துலக தமிழ் மன்றம்
- Kannadasan Award-16.6.19 iLAKKIYACCHOLAI
This month on 27th I am giving a talk and presenting a poem in Thanjavur One THAMIZ THAAY ARAKKATTALKAI is organizing a Conference. In August I am nominated to receive Thiruvalluvar Award and EZUTHTHUCH CHIRPI Award on 17th and 18th respectively.
It is God’s will that I spend my retired life usefully in the literary world and it is being recognized and rewarded by the THMIZ KOORUM NALLULAGAM!
Somehow as ill luck would have it, rain miserably failed Chennai and at the request of my well-meaning friends I wrote the following in the ENVIUS THOUGHTS and the rain God blessed with two showers!!
Middle of JUNE is gone-gone sans rains-my God or Nature Why this punishment
To me a citizen of Chennai. I know I have not been good to any,
I do not love all, serve all-though I say help ever hurt never, I follow not strict
I deserve to be denied of Thy grace Lord Varuna- but not my kith and kin here!
By now year after year we use to get the grace of Rain God –and blessed
With RAIN- this year not till now!. Prayers are on seeking your grace
Every nook and corner- Be kind enough to bring in RAIN to this starved city
Of Chennai. For drinking water and other purposes we do not get water enough.
We pay heavily and exorbitantly for the little water, to those who help us
We can only pray, beg you to bring us rains and do rain water harvesting!
Oh! Lord Varuna-Rain God- kindly lend us your ears and bless us with rain
May all living beings humans and animals, trees and plants get their thirst quenched!
So let us close this Saturday Story with this and continue as usual with the ENVIUS THOUGHTS. GOOD BYE!
Photo by S.Nivetha.